There’s a new post coming soon, but I had to overcome some serious writers block. To work through that and get inspired, this is what I did:
- Binged on the first season of Transparent
- Turned data off on my phone and went for a walk
- Attended Brainstation.io’s Personal Brand YVR
- Listened to a few episodes of the Tim Ferris show and started his book “Tools of titans”. (Special thanks to my brother-in-law for the recommendation)
- Started the post from scratch, only to realize that the example I was giving was wrong and missing the point. This was why I couldn't move on.
What do you do when you are stuck with a problem? Join the conversation here or on twitter